450 senior marketing, eCommerce and retail executives will join FUTR Asia in Singapore this November 1-2.
SINGAPORE, Sept. 19, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — FUTR Asia, taking place at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre in Singapore on November 1-2 is set to gather 450 senior executives for Asia’s only Summit focused on fresh thinking and progressive change in the future of retail, marketing and commerce.
Co-located with SWITCH (Singapore Week of Innovation & Technology), the event will welcome over 400 senior executives from brands, retailers, corporates, marketplaces & D2C across digital, marketing, eCommerce, retail, innovation and customer Experience.
What delegates can expect from the 2 day FUTR experience:
Valuable insights from 70 + speakers on what is in store for future-looking brands and retailers including eBay, Coca-Cola, AEON Carousell, HP and Bukalapak
Enjoy unique networking opportunities with 450+ industry peers at refreshment breaks, luncheons, and our 121 meetings programme
Meet with over 20+ exhibitors and startups showcasing the latest innovations and technologies that are enabling brands’ success
Free entry to the exhibition of our partner event SWITCH (Singapore Week of Innovation & Technology)
Speakers for 2023 include:
- Lex Zanger-Bradshaw, Chief Marketing & Digital Officer, SAPMENA, L’Oréal, Victor Siow, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, H&M
- Ngai Yuen Low, Group Chief Merchandise And Marketing Officer, AEON Co Malaysia
- Alex Baillie, General Manager, Southeast Asia, India & MENA, The Walt Disney Company
- Vidmay, Naini General Manager, HiPo, India and Southeast Asia, eBay
- Sylvia Chim, Head of Communications, Asia Pacific, Booking.com
- Caesario Parlindungan, VP FMCG & Fresh, Bukalapak
- Gijs Verheijke, Head of Luxury, Carousell Group
- Amy Lee Cowey-Small, Global Brand Director, Coco & Eve
- Edwin Garcia, Head of Digital Marketing, Ecommerce and Media, Bayer
- Delbert Ty, Chief Marketing Officer, Coffee Meets Bagel
- Aniruddha Rotiwar, Director eCommerce APAC, HP
- Anna Rhea Teves, Associate Director, Digital Channels and Media, Colgate Palmolive
More information on the event can be found here: https://futr.today/singapore/
Tickets are free for executives working at a brand, retailer, marketplace or DTC company and can be found here: https://eur.cvent.me/b335b
Interested speakers and sponsors should reach out to Sarah Thater at firstname.lastname@example.org.